To our tyler böe community,
We are here for you. Together, as a group, we will make it through this unprecedented crisis.
We hope that everyone has continued to be safe and healthy during COVID-19. For those that are unable to stay home, our first responders, we are grateful and so incredibly thankful for you –
our true heroes.
As a family run company, we have always considered the whole tyler böe community our extended family. Our goal has always been to bring joy to our customers and we hope to be able to continue to provide that during these challenging times for all.
We want to THANK YOU, for the business and loyalty you have given us throughout these past years.
As of May 22nd, 2020, our Newport, Rhode Island and Annapolis, Maryland boutiques have reopened following the strict recommendations of local and federal governments. Here’s what we are doing to ensure a safe shopping environment for all:
- tyler böe provides face masks for all staff. Staff will wear face masks at all times while on the shop floor and we will strongly encourage all customers to wear them while in the boutiques and employ social distancing.
- tyler böe staff will regularly clean and disinfect the store and commonly touched surfaces such as tables, doorknobs, doors, etc.
- tyler böe store employee’s temperatures will be taken each day and any employee who shows any new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19 will not work at the store until it is safe to do so in accordance with CDC regulations.
- Garments will be steamed immediately following a customer trying on the garment. Steaming is also available prior to a customer trying on a garment.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant will be made readily available for customer use.
- Store occupancy will be maintained in accordance with local regulations.
- Store hour and contact information for Newport (HYPER LINK TO NEWPORT PAGE) and Annapolis (HYPER LINK TO ANNAPOLIS PAGE) can be found here (HYPER LINK TO STORE PAGE)
In addition to the above efforts, our stores will be offering curbside delivery and free shipping.
Our Online store is open 24/7 and all US orders with ground shipping will ship for free.
During this unprecedented time, we are working closely with all our employees and warehouse to ensure best practices are in place for all of our staff and associates. Our corporate team has been encouraged to work from home and our warehouse is also taking preventative measures. Associates within the warehouse are practicing social distancing within the facility in order to keep employees safe. Please be patient with any shipment delays as we work to keep our employees safe.
As always, we're here for you to answer any questions you might have,
please email us at email@example.com
How we've been helping and how you can help:
While we know that buying clothes isn't everyone's priority right now, we want to make our customers feel good and that you are contributing when you choose to shop with us during this time. Our hope is that our continued efforts help. Last month and this month, we have had 10% of sales go to Feeding America and The Direct Relief Covid Fund - if you'd like to continue to support these important causes,
you can Donate Here and Here.
We are checking in with all of our specialty retail partners across the U.S. and are working with them to ensure they are receiving whatever assistance they need from us by instating the tyler böe Disaster Relief Fund. It is so important to shop small and support your local businesses at this time, so please click HERE to see where tyler böe is sold at a specialty boutique near you.
Karol, Sam & the tyler böe Team