WE ARE HIRING!
STORE MANAGER, WOMENS RETAIL BOUTIQUE– NEWPORT, RI
tyler böe is seeking an exceptional talent to add to our rapidly growing team as the manager of the Newport, Rhode Island location. This candidate will possess the ability to provide outstanding customer service, have the capability to create an unparalleled shopping experience for our new and loyal customers, while also possessing superior managerial skills. Located on Bannister’s Wharf, this picturesque store is situated in one of the most desirable waterfront areas. Most importantly, the tyler böe store manager is an ambassador for the tyler böe brand.
Position Summary: Manage all daily operations for the store while cultivating a superior retail experience and environment for customers and staff alike. The store manager is expected to be well versed on all products, maintain visual presentation/standards and all sales goals for the store. This candidate will simultaneously focus on team development as well as hiring, scheduling, training, merchandising, loss prevention, customer service, etc.
As the Store Manager, your primary roles are to:
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge and be passionate about the collection, as well as the brand
- Responsible for achieving sales goals by developing and maintaining successful and profitable relationships with customers - meet or exceed individual and team sales goals
- Look for opportunities to exceed our customer's expectations
- Maintain an organized client book with accurate records of customer history while cultivating a continued clientelling strategy
- Uphold visual standards at all times to have the store be the highest reflection of the brand
- Provide effective managerial skills to staff that include but are not limited to – recruitment of high quality candidates, sales training, customer service techniques, etc.
- Partner with corporate office on retail marketing opportunities to benefit the store as well as develop relationships with in the community
- Communicate on a regular basis with corporate office to provide honest and confident feedback regarding merchandise style and fit while monitoring sales trends – ensure regular flow of information
- Retail sales experience in women’s apparel preferred
- Proven ability to set and achieve goals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sense of style and self-confidence
- Ability to contribute to an effective and productive team/work environment
- Effective time management skills and ability to multitask
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of store retail best practices
- Understanding of how to utilize Shopify POS system
- Ability to scout for additional retail locations and travel as a Brand Ambassador to national conferences in Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago and more.
Job Type: Full-time; Qualified candidates only. To submitted your resume please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Required experience: Retail Management and Sales: 3+ years
Benefits: Upon request
tyler böe is a rapidly growing women’s clothing company, established in 2006. The brand is a refreshingly chic collection of sportswear designed for today’s modern, yet refined woman taking a unique approach to bringing fashion to consumers that do not want to dress like their daughters or their mothers. Targeting 35-55 year old consumers who have their own unique take on classic style, the tyler böe customer is aware of fashion, but not trendy. The tyler böe collection takes classic designs and tailors that to today’s contemporary lifestyle, making it a brand that has something for everyone.
Inspired by the world we live in, the tyler böe collection is designed overlooking the Green in historic Bedford Village, NY with corporate offices in New York City as well as offices Atlanta and Dallas while being sold in over 500 fine specialty stores/boutiques throughout America. Follow along @tylerboeclothing to explore more of our newest seasonal collections and shop now at: www.tylerboe.com